The Wilfa Classic Tall automatic coffee brewer is ideal for home. With its aesthetically-pleasing design, simple operation it will create delicious coffee incredibly easily.
Easy to use and beautifully made, the Wilfa Classic takes filter coffee brewing to new heights. Simply add the desired amount of fresh ground coffee and water, press the button, and wait. The brewer heats the water and distributes it over the ground coffee, and brewed coffee is then collected in the server below. In 4-6 minutes, you will have 1-10 cups of coffee ready to enjoy. The hotplate remains on to keep the coffee warm for 40 minutes, after which it automatically shuts itself off.
In addition to the elegant and effortless Wilfa Classic Tall design, there are a number of smart features including a cleaning indicator, automatic switch-off, and manual drip stopper that prevents spills onto the hotplate.
The Classic Tall achieves optimal water temperature (92-96 °C) quickly and is approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre.
To ensure peak coffee flavour, it is important to clean your coffee maker regularly. The Wilfa Classic Tall makes this easy, with a flashing light that indicates when your machine needs cleaning.
- 1.25 litre water tank
- 1550 watts of power
- Removable filter holder with manual drip stopper
- Manual drip stopper that prevents spills onto the hotplate.
- Flow control with adjustable extraction time
- Automatic cleaning reminder
- Automatic turn off after 40 minutes
- Hot plate with self-resistor
- Approved by European Brewing Centre
For brewing we recommend
- 1 litre of filtered water
- 70 grams of medium ground freshly coffee